XCW Midwest presented "X-treme Heat" on Tuesday, August 7, 2007 at the National Guard Armory in New Albany, IN...
1. "Sweet & Sour" LARRY SWEENEY def. "Superstar" BILL DUNDEE after knocking him out with a chain, to keep the $5,000 he put up for the rematch against Dundee.
2. ZACH GOWEN def. "Double C" CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI via disqualification when Castagnoli gave special guest referee GYPSY JOE a European uppercut.
3. CHRIS CHAMPION & CHEWY MARTINEZ & L.A. WARREN def. TRACY SMOTHERS & LONESTAR & HUGH ROGUE in a six man tag team bout.
4. BULL PAIN (w/ Todd Morton & Don Ramone) def. THE PROPHET.
5. CHRIS HERO def. BJ WHITMER after over 20 minutes of action with a superplex into an inside cradle. It appeared as though both men's shoulders were down, but the referee only saw that Whitmer's were down and declared Hero the winner.
6. SHAWN SHULTZ def. DEREK KING with a schoolboy rollup.
7. "JC Ice" JAMIE DUNDEE def. "Too Sexy" BRIAN CHRISTOPHER.
8. "Marvelous" MITCH RYDER def. TODD MORTON (w/ Don Ramone) via disqualification when Ramone jumped in the ring to break up a pin attempt. After the bell, Morton, Bull Pain, and Ramone attacked Ryder, prompting commissioner MARK WOLF to make the match for the next XCW Midwest event in New Albany on 9/11, of Bull Pain & Todd Morton vs. Mitch Ryder & RICKY MORTON.
Also announced for the return show on 9/11 in New Albany... women's action featuring Christie Summers vs. AJ Sparxx, plus the XCW Midwest debut of Chase Stevens.
The event was filmed by Smart Mark Video for DVD release, with commentary by myself and Jimmy Jacobs.
Last Edit: Aug 9, 2007 13:34:47 GMT -6 by daveprazak